Welcome / Bienvenue

Enjoy! Everything on my blog is free of charge. If one of my links does not work please leave me a message and I will gladly fix it for you.


Amusez-vous! Tout sur mon blogue est gratuit. S'il y a un lien qui ne fonctionne pas, laissez moi un message et je me ferai un plaisir de le corriger pour vous.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Frosty Kit

We just got a nice little snow storm here and I have a kit to match.  My kit is called Frosty.  It is a kit that I had given away for participating in a Challenge at the Crafty Scraps forum.  It's my birthday tomorrow, so I am offering you a gift to celebrate.

It's perfect for winter, so I am giving it away to you today.  Just click on the elements preview to download.

-----------------

On vient d'avoir une belle petite tempête de neige ici et j'ai un kit pour l'égaler.  Mon kit se nomme Frosty.  Ce kit avait été offert pour avoir participé à un défi au forum de Crafty Scraps.  C'est mon anniversaire demain et je vous offre un cadeau pour célébrer.

C'est parfait pour l'hiver, alors je vous l'offre ici aujourd'hui.  Simplement cliquer sur l'aperçu des éléments pour le télécharger.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mfmadk52ocy08a0/DebraC-Frosty%20%20Kit.ZIP
Thanks for visiting!
Merci de votre visite!

No comments:

Post a Comment