Welcome / Bienvenue

Enjoy! Everything on my blog is free of charge. If one of my links does not work please leave me a message and I will gladly fix it for you.


Amusez-vous! Tout sur mon blogue est gratuit. S'il y a un lien qui ne fonctionne pas, laissez moi un message et je me ferai un plaisir de le corriger pour vous.

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Wil Card Challenge # 7 - Défi Wild Card # 7

Come and participate in my Wild Card Challenge and receive my Beach Party Kit for free.  Just go over to the Crafty Scraps Forum.  No logins and no subscriptions necessary and you will find many other freebies as well as some other challenges you can participate in.  Here is the kit you will receive for participating in this month's challenge:

-------------------------

Venez participer à mon défi Wild Card et vous recevrez mon kit Beach Party gratuitement.  Allez faire un petit tour au forum de Crafty Scraps.  Vous n'avez aucune souscription à faire et aucun login.  En plus, vous trouverez plein de choses gratuites et d'autres défis auquels vous pouvez participer.  Voici le kit que vous recevrez pour avoir participer au défi de ce mois :







I'll be waiting for you and can't wait to see what you come up with!

Je vous attends et j'ai hâte de voir ce que vous ferez!

Thanks for visiting!
Merci de votre visite!

No comments:

Post a Comment