Welcome / Bienvenue

Enjoy! Everything on my blog is free of charge. If one of my links does not work please leave me a message and I will gladly fix it for you.


Amusez-vous! Tout sur mon blogue est gratuit. S'il y a un lien qui ne fonctionne pas, laissez moi un message et je me ferai un plaisir de le corriger pour vous.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Alphabets Blue Winter + Eggnog Alpha

As promised, I offer you not 1 but 2 alphas today.  I realized that it's been a while since I offered any.

Comme promis, je vous offre non seulement 1 alphabet mais 2.  J'ai réalisé que ça fait quand même un bout de temps que j'en ai pas offert.

Blue Winter

Eggnog

The Eggnog alpha was made with a photoshop style from Sonarpos at Deviant Art.  A big thank you, he is so talented.
L'alphabet Eggnog a été créé avec un style photoshop de Sonarpos, chez Deviant Art.  Un  gros merci, il a tellement de talent.

Have fun and thanks for visiting!
Amusez vous et merci d'avoir visité!

2 comments:

  1. Many Blessings and Many thanks for these amazing gifts ,Hugs Nana Kat

    ReplyDelete